Several of our customers have asked about how the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and quarantine measures in San Diego County are affecting our business.
We want to assure everyone that we recognize the Coronavirus as a serious issue for our customers, our business, and our community. We are monitoring the situation very closely, with the health of our employees and customers as our #1 concern.
Will we remain open and able to deliver meals?
- Yes! We believe that it is imperative to our customers (now more than ever) that we reliably and consistently deliver high quality, organic, and healthy meals to your door every single week without interruption. We have been working tirelessly with our vendors and suppliers to make sure we can continue to provide you with the same high quality, organic food you have come to expect.
- Further, we have reached out to several other local businesses affected by this situation and are working with them to offer you some of their great products like Kombucha, Healthy Desserts, and Fresh Juices.
- As a food preparation service, the cleanliness of our kitchen is always a top priority. We have further enhanced our standards for handwashing, hygiene, sanitation, food handling and preparation, and increased the frequency of cleaning surfaces in our kitchen.
- We are all self-isolating, working from home as much as possible. Whenever we do have to go out for essential supplies, we carefully practice regular hand washing, and recommended social distancing.
- Our employees have been instructed to notify us immediately, and to completely stay home, if they have any reason to believe they may have had contact with COVID-19, or even if they feel mildly sick in any way.
- Our general position is that we'd rather be overly safe than sorry.
We are passionate about helping, and providing some stability to our community. As a meal delivery service, this translates to us doing whatever it takes to ensure you will always be able to receive fresh, healthy meals delivered to your door as scheduled, without interruption.
Lastly, we know this is a difficult time for many, so if you haven't already, please use this discount code to receive 20% off your next order.
- Type "community" at checkout for 20% off of your next order*
If you know anyone that could benefit from our meals, please share this discount with them too, and as always we will continue to donate to Feeding America for every meal purchased.
Evan & Jeff
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out us at email@example.com
*This coupon code is open to anyone, but only for one use per customer.